Friday 18 November 2011

43 - 33414

Drama at the TulStig Household this morning. During the washing machine spin-cycle the kitchen started to flood and we had a bit of clearing up to do. All the cupboards under and next to the sink had to be emptied, dried out, the things from inside washed and dried and put back. Now that wasn't on our agenda, but did mean that the cupboards got a good clean out and everything was cleaned.

Leaving Tony to get on with the job, once it was started I set about packaging up some of the 'The Magic' books ready for onward delivery. Afterwards I dropped in at the Post Office on the way to school. Books are now winging their way off to Canada, Ireland, the UK, Finland and Sweden. One slight error on my part, or the post office's, the postage turned out to be more than they had originally said meaning I have only made 10 cents on some of the books! But hey ho it's all a learning curve. Prices have today been revised. The good news is that the total I have now sold (and/or have confirmed orders for ) is at 43 - not too far off my Christmas goal.

And so to 'The Winner' - today's word total is 33414 .-I have written just over 2,000 words today and am still very happy with the way things are going. I am still amazed at how real the characters feel to me. A couple I have taken a disliking to, even though it's me typing the words it's their characters coming through- how weird is that. Fortunately though they have brought it on themselves and they wont be lasting much longer in the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: