Thursday 24 November 2011

Dunnit

The usual busy day here in VnG and at Casa TulStig.

Spent the morning shopping with Sue- supermarket stuff, so nothing of any real excitement. Did a bit of washing and prepared a delicious pea soup for lunch.Then an hour's siesta- ahh how I love my way of life here.

Followed that with a bit of writing. Then school for a few classes. Tony's not been feeling too good so took himself off to bed early. This meant I have been sitting here at TulStig Comms central writing for the last hour instead of watching the usual same old TV programmes. And yes I've reached that magic number, well surpassed it in fact. My total number of words for the novel is now 50,731.

I've still a bit of the story to finish -another half a dozen chapters, but hopefully I'll manage this by the end of the weekend allowing time for proofing and tidying up before submitting the whole story on November 30th.

So I've made the number, but not yet finished the story... onwards and upwards, but for now I'm off to bed.

Night all.....

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Mark - I am still procrastinating I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: