Tuesday 22 November 2011

Just Flow...

Life is amazing isn't it?!

Today I received an Oracle Card reading from Michelle, which basically told me to accept myself in full and allow the flow.

Today I started an on-line course with Sonia Choquette - it's a free course so if you want to sign up click on her name. What was the message for the course today- Basically to acknowledge your spirit and let things flow.

I chose an oracle card for myself- yup you've guessed it I have been advised to step up and allow things (the universe) to flow through me.

So what have I been doing today - I've been allowing the writing of 'Winner' to flow and flow it has. I've been allowing this process for the past few days, and it's working well. I'm throwing out over 2000 words a day. I'm at over 43,300 now. To start with I was worried if I'd be able to write enough in the month to get to the 50,000 challenge total. Now I'm almost at the minimum requirement and I've still, or rather my characters still, have a lot to say and do. Now I'm worrying if I'll get to the end of the story by the end of the month. Worry not I am telling myself of course I will get there. As to what the ending is I'm still in the dark. Today a development caught me off guard, and I love it

2 comments:

  1. I love those 'in the dark developments' - isn't it amazing at the beginning of November 1667 words a day seemed impossible and now you are writing 2000 per day. Congratulations - I am so inspired by you.
    P.S. I am also in the dark about my ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of the story will FLOW, Mark! LOL. Congratulations on being so aware and 'in the flow' of Joey's story ...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: