Saturday 5 November 2011

Update from last night -we met Pau and Denise in Sitges for a Chinese and had a great time, even though the rain was on and off torrential. During dinner talk turned to my new novel, and I got some great input on a couple of things I was looking for.

After work this morning I went on a tour of the local shops looking for a printer, and got a good bargain- still using Epson, just an updated one. Only thing is I still have over 20 unused cartridges that work with the last printer. I've fired off an e-mail to the supplier I bought them off asking if we can do a swap and hopefully they'll agree.

So now I've managed to print off what I've written for the NaNoWriMo for Tony to proof while I carry on writing. I'm still enjoying the writing and allowing whatever to happen to happen- and today I had a bit of a surprise in the turn of the tale- but all good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: