Saturday 12 November 2011

Celebrations as sales lift off...

After a short night's sleep, I got to bed around midnight, and was awake at five, I got through my morning's classes without too much effort. My second class is a proficiency (Highest level of English) class all wanted to know where I was with 'The Magic' -I had the copy in my bag (as they'd asked before) so showed them, and they all want a copy.

After school Tony and I met up in town. It's the November Trade fair here, so there was a lot to do and see in town.  Then we had lunch on the seafront, and celebrated a little more- well maybe a little too much, as I was definitely headed towards tipsy as we made our way home. No matter it's the first time in an age since I've drunk hardly anything.

When I got home I checked my mails and messages, and on adding up all the book requests and sales on the Internet so far  am pleased that they have 'flown off the shelves' so far- 24 copies ordered and /or sold, and not only that across the globe- Canada, USA, UK, Finland, Ireland, Spain and Australia. Frankly I am one happy bunny!

This evening I've even managed to write a few more words for 'Winner' which is panning out really well.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mark! Love that "The Magic ..." is travelling world wide!!

    Any chance of a 'teaser' from the latest story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news! What a feeling that must be. I'm pushing it on Twitter this morning. Cant wait for ours to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both. I am thrilled that 'The Magic' is travelling well- and yes it0's a fantastic feeling. Australia sales booming thanks to you Michelle. Thanks for the Twittering Nick- any help I can get is happily received. I have a sales goal of a minimum of 50 by Christmas.

    AS for a teaser - I'll be working on the Winner today so may add one into the blog later.

    BTW- IF you check out the Lulu sales page for 'The Magic' you can read the first few pages too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: