Tuesday 29 November 2011

I Believe!


After saying I can’t write poetry I awoke this morning at 4am with this running through my head, so got up and scribbled it down.I eventually got back to sleep at about seven and then got up half an hour later, ah well when the muse is upon me!!


I believe

I believe there are Magical Days
I believe in my Spiritual Ways
I believe my life is on track
I don’t believe it’s always good to look back.

I believe that true love is strong
I believe true love can Never be Wrong
MY beliefs are deep founded and True
My beliefs are exciting and New

I believe I am here for good reasons
I believe in the tides and the seasons
I believe that the day follows night
I believe that at the last everything’s right.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mark that is lovely ! ,What wonderful words.
    Well done daddy dear.I'm sitting in bed writing this i have been poorly since saturday eve ,flu symptoms and a very bad tummy can't keep anything in ,so feeling a bit rough .Annie popped in on sunday (i stayed in bed ) she brought 2books and my friend Nadine brought 1 on saturday!. Hugs Janey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark you have opened a box of magic and now you will never be able to shut the lid on the magic of your words - what a beautiful poem - I believe in YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I don't know where it came from.
    Sorry you're feeling rough Janey. We'll send you some energy over. Well done on the book sales -Keep me posted.
    Yes Beverley- The box is well and truly open, and I'm happy about that, watch this space for more writing news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBBzrHXu1Fg

    Awesome piece of writing. You know where you're going with this and I feel like I'm on the ride with you.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: