Thursday 3 November 2011

Wet, Wild and Wonderful

We've had even more rain here today. After not having any for a couple of months we've now had more in the last few days than in the whole of summer. And it's not just rain! We're having the wildest storms you can imagine. NOisy with bright lightning. To be honest it's all quite Wonderful!!

Today's been a busy day. It started off with an early appointment at the Docs for me- I needed to change my cholesterol medication. It just doesn't seem to be working very well according to my recent blood analysis.  Then after a quick wet walk in the fields with Xali and Cuddy we rushed off to Sitges for Tony's dentists appointment. His new teeth have settled down fine and he's no more appointments for the next six months. While he was in there I did a bit of supermarket shopping, then read my book in the car whilst I was waiting.
By then it was lunchtime. So I threw together a broccoli and spinach cream soup- yummy, yum!! Time for a siesta.


After an hours sleep I was refreshed and ready to return to London with Joey.  I wrote for a couple of hours before work an am still ahead of the game - just a few words short of 9,000. SO I'm very happy with the progress and with the story. Fingers crossed if it carries  on as well as it's been going I should finish on time and even have time for a bit of editing - any offers for help with this process gratefully accepted.

Tomorrow I'm off to get the car its ITV ( AKA MOT in the UK) then I'm off to the shopping centre to find a new printer so I can print off the novel for Tony to start proofing.

Can you tell I'm really enjoying the writing, and still enjoying life to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: