Friday 4 November 2011

Friday

During the night there was yet another storm with an unbelievable light show in the lightning and an incredible amount of water in the rain! This was about 4.00am and went on for 30-45 minutes at least. I eventaully got back off to sleep only to be woken by the alarm getting me up for today's big task - the car ITV (MOT).

Just before I left the heavens opened again. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad omen, but am pleased to say the car passed.

When I got back home I took the dogs out for a walk in the rain. Cuddy loved it, Xali not quite so much. THen went off in search of a new printer all to no avail. The shop assistants weren't in a selling or helpful mood so I decided that I'd not share my wealth with them and came home empty handed. I shall share out my money closer to home- there has to be somewhere in town that'll have what I want. Or otherwise I'll internet shop.

This after noon I had a couple of hours classes, which went by without incident.

All this has meant that Joey's been abandoned until the last couple of hours. We're off out to dinner in Sitges tonight- back to our favourite Chinese, so I wanted to get a few words down before feasting. I am pleased to say I've managed a few words, and am now at just over 10,000- a fifth of the way there, and things are still going well. I've stopped for today and will celebrate the work so far whilst we are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: